Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pulsera femininebrazalete masculine(thin, of gold or silver) esclava feminine(thin, of gold or silver) aro masculine
- The trend has changed so radically that pretty, feminine summer dresses, hot tropical prints and sweet pastels look positively unfinished without necklaces, bangles, pendants and earrings.
- Bentelli pieces are beautifully designed engagement ring rings, bracelets, earrings, pendants and bangles in polished silver.
- She was festooned with bangles, rings, necklaces, earrings and jewellery.
- Jeweled earrings, necklaces, bangles and rings will be added according to taste.
- On display are necklaces, large pendants, bangles, earrings, and rings set in brilliant coloured stones such as emeralds, rubies, and rose cut diamonds, all designed by the Ganjam Design Studio.
- The 1990s have seen tremendous growth in this Indian market, much in the form of heavy-weight investment jewellery - bangles, ankle-rings and necklaces.
- The collection included a wide range of jewellery such as necklaces, earrings, bangles, studs, broaches and mangalsutra.
- From Rajasthan, the silver jewellers have on display a number of earrings, bangles and necklaces.
- Lismore Jewel Centre has a range of gold and silver rings, watches, bracelets and necklets, bangles and earrings.
- The range of display includes necklaces, bangles, pendants, coins, designer jewellery, birthstones and exquisite designer jewellery pieces.
- Earrings, necklaces, bangles and bracelets are also available.
- Gold-plated jewellery, silver ornaments, including anklets, earrings, necklaces and bangles studded with Hyderabad pearls were available.
- The set, comprising a necklace, a pair of earrings, rings and bangles, is fashioned from 18 carat gold.
- The diamonds were mounted on various items of gold and platinum jewellery, including rings, watches, bangles and necklaces.
- Like their Asian Indian counterparts, Pakistani American women enjoy wearing gold ornaments or jewelry, including bangles, bracelets, rings, and necklaces.
- Hereafter in this judgment I shall use the expression ‘the Set’ to refer to the necklace, the earrings and the two bangles.
- The collection includes necklaces, earrings (chandelier earrings), rings, pendants, pendant sets, brooches, bangles and bracelets.
- He was also wearing four gold rings, a gold bangle and gold necklace.
- Be bold and brash in your grunge gear with loop earrings and big bangles or add chic to your feet by returning to the simple pointed court shoe or stiletto.
- Some men wore red tartan skirts and adornments of beads, leopard skin head bands and bangles.