Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cuenta bancaria feminine
- I once had a large sum of money deposited into my bank account by mistake.
- He did not turn up for work at Ryalux Carpets on Queensway and he has not withdrawn any money from his bank account.
- It will fund its activities by taking money from your bank account whether you like it or not.
- They must have the money paid into a bank account, or open a Post Office Card Account and then withdraw the cash.
- The Council went to court to get him declared bankrupt and a judge made an order for them to take the money from his bank account.
- You just have to hand over your personal details and some of your money to a certain bank account.
- Yes, well since I'm not Pablo Escobar could they perhaps put the money in my bank account?
- Neither Leeson nor any other War Child employee at any time put any money into a personal bank account.
- PayPal then transfers the money electronically to your bank account or posts it to you as a cheque.
- An inquiry at the academy found an unauthorised bank account and unauthorised deposits.
- We just need to transfer the whole amount of the money into your private bank account.
- I don't understand them but they seem to put some money into my bank account every month.
- Thus, his Lordship continued, money stolen from a bank account can be traced in equity.
- If they want an acknowledgement, they're going to have to wait until my money is in my bank account.
- We also kept a substantial sum of money in our Thai bank account ready for that rainy day.
- No catches, no tricks, just give the word and the money goes into my bank account.
- Children put their pocket money into a bank account to save up to buy a bicycle.
- So why don't they just put that money into a bank account and only use it for emergencies?
- Once PayPal has your bank details it deposits two small security amounts into your bank account.
- I have also transferred a ridiculously large amount of money to my solicitor's bank account.