Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- While Craig Dus was treasurer of the Plaum's Pit club, he produced quarterly accounts showing a healthy bank balance.
- As Jay-Z quips, sometimes he wants to rap like Common but then he takes a look at his bank balance and continues to mine the money seam.
- Hours before her bank balance became a telephone number she was worried sick about paying for the new school uniform for her youngest child Lee.
- Is it the appalling language, the irregular sleeping patterns, or the continual drain on your bank balance?
- Gone are the days of healthy profits and a burgeoning bank balance.
- First, my bank balance is depleted by funds sufficient to bankrupt a lower league football club.
- Put your imagination to work instead of your bank balance and watch the business roll in.
- A single man about town should be able to splash out on these things without feeling a moment's guilt or too big a dent in his bank balance.
- I try not to think about my bank balance, credit card facility and outstanding payments if I can help it.
- You have plenty of autonomy, and once you begin profit sharing your bank balance could grow rapidly.
- Interestingly though, the only thing these aids are guaranteed to lower is your bank balance.
- Hospital chiefs have dipped into capital reserves to prop up an ailing bank balance.
- We dreamed of doing something that would amount to more than a bank balance.
- She didn't notice because the amount was not large relative to her normal bank balance.
- What inspired such madness was a paltry bank balance which required alternative and cheap entertainment and a wish to have buns of steel by summer.
- In this new climate, the bank balance soon replenished itself and I was suddenly in a position to place an offer on the cheapest of properties.
- And even when the spirit is willing, the bank balance may be weak.
- The former includes establishing a career, getting married, building a bank balance, name and fame.
- I sit here typing with a sore and sunburnt head, an aching arm, a depleted bank balance, and feeling a little bit appalled with myself.
- But every company in the land has to watch its bank balance and every investor has to make a decision about how much cash to keep in a portfolio.