Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1asaltante de bancos masculine, feminineatracador de bancos masculineatracadora de bancos feminine
- Bandits tells the story of the "Sleepover Bandits", the most successful bank robbers in the history of the United States.
- Watching a news story about a bank robber on TV, he hatches a plan to rob a bank.
- Fortunately, very few bank robbers have any interest in confrontations of any kind.
- The legendary American bank robber, Willie Sutton, was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in 1931.
- Judging by the scale of the operation these men were not your average bank robbers.
- See how easily he slips out from the shadows to capture those bank robbers.
- I guess the ideas is that a bank robber without a hat will show up better on security cameras.
- Given that bank robbers presumably don't want to be prosecuted, getting better pictures of them is a very positive benefit to society.
- A bank robber who broke out of downtown Chicago's federal jail in an "old man" disguise has been recaptured.
- An alleged bank robber in the United States was arrested after she posted a video on YouTube claiming to have stolen more than US $6000 at gun-point.