Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1asalto a un banco masculineatraco a un banco masculine
- In 1999, the Defendant committed two bank robberies.
- In the film's opening sequence, they carry out a successful bank robbery, from which they make their getaway on roller-blades.
- I am presently serving a twenty-five-year sentence for bank robbery, which is my first incarceration.
- From kidnapped heiress to accomplice in a bank robbery, her story was perfect grist for the tabloid mill.
- Today's Financial Times reports about a group of computer hackers who tried to pull off one of the biggest bank robberies ever.
- Dillinger missed the Roaring '20s and emerged into a Midwest in which bank robbery seemed, to some, one of the few remaining avenues of opportunity.
- After all, a lone bank robber can't be punished both for attempting bank robbery and for actually committing it.
- The U.S. Attorney's office in Rhode Island says he has agreed to plead guilty to nine counts of bank robbery.
- The man is believed to be responsible for two bank robberies in the past month, the FBI said.
- The film was a true story about a bank robbery in Brooklyn three years earlier.