Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1tarjeta bancaria feminine
- One elderly lady in Malton was persuaded to part with £240, and was intimidated into giving a series of cheques, each supported by banker's cards.
- As he lay dying outside the club two items were stolen from him - a Nokia 8310 mobile phone and a brown leather wallet containing the withdrawn £20, a banker's card and Sky television card.
- Despite possessing an international banker's card and money in the bank, the immigration service ruled she lacked enough funds to support herself in the UK.
- Cheques are welcomed provided you have a valid banker's card which exceeds the amount being paid.
- We accept payment with cheques up to the limit on your banker's cards, credit/debits cards and cash.
- For amounts not covered by a banker's card, payment by cheque must be made three working days prior to departure.
- If the payment method is by ‘Banker's Card ’, you must fill in the secure form with the details of the banker's card to be debited.
- Please make sure that you have a banker's card and identity with a photo or passport if you are one of our many foreign visitors.
- To help strengthen your recall ability even more, try imagining your library full of gold-plated books or your garden full of trees with banker's cards hanging from the branches.
- The hospitals accept all major credit cards, cash and personal cheque with a banker's card.
- When payment is made by banker's card, debiting of the card will be effected in French Francs at the time of GALATEO's acceptance of the order.
- We accept cash, personal cheques on production of a valid banker's card, travellers cheques and all major credit/debit cards.
- Payment should be made directly to the Service Engineer, using credit card or a cheque supported by a banker's card.
- Payment may be made by cash or cheque that is supported by a valid banker's card (up to card maximum).
- We accept cheques, cash and a selection of banker's cards.
- Cheques are accepted provided they are covered by a valid banker's card.
- To make calls to the French provinces or foreign countries, use the phone-point on the first floor with a France Telecom phone card or a banker's card.