Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(business)banca feminine(charges/system) (before noun) bancario
- Last week Abbey National announced plans to pay interest on credit balances and will also offer free banking to new business accounts.
- Typical perks include preferential mortgages and personal loans, free banking, a pension fund, overtime, bonuses and share options.
- Most banks offer free banking to students, along with other discount services.
- IIB Bank provides a wide range of banking services, including corporate and business banking, private banking and treasury and capital markets services.
- AIB, on the other hand, only offers free banking to personal customers who maintain a minimum credit balance of £400 in their account.
- There's nothing to stop a customer taking their current account business to one of the banks that offer free banking, like Permanent TSB and National Irish.
- In the ever-competitive business of finance and banking, Bangkok Bank is striving to excel in customer service and provide quality products.
- National Irish Bank's student account offers free banking and an interest-free overdraft where the limit can be agreed with the bank.
- The Bank of Scotland, whose merger with Halifax should be approved by shareholders in July, became the first bank to offer free banking for life to UK small businesses last year.
- Abbey claims that small businesses which switch to it from a Big Four bank could save £1,000 annually, through free banking and interest on current accounts.
- This year's package for all other students continues to offer free banking over the phone, online or in their student branch.
- In Iceland it provides corporate, commercial and investment banking services, private banking and asset management.
- In three early chapters, he dealt with the relationships of money, commercial banking and business cycles to prices.
- All the banks provide free daily banking for their teenage and student accounts.
- Customers who maintain a minimum balance of €500 in an Ulster Bank current account qualify for free banking, she said.
- In America, mortgage lending is against the asset, not the person, and the bargain is more like asset financing than personal banking.
- Government and education will emerge on the technology horizon and banking and financial services will continue their strong run.
- The government has yet to propose its final details, but the accounts should offer all basic banking services without giving access to credit.
- However, the outlook is not entirely bleak for financial institutions that are trying not only to improve customer service by offering online banking, but are also trying to reduce their costs.
- In this area, scale can be the route to failure - because commercial and business banking is about relationships and good service.