Learn English Grammar From A–Z
pastel de plátano, crema y dulce de leche
- For desserts, we plumped for the grape and butterscotch cheesecake, with a touch of ice-cream, and the banoffee pie.
- Dessert was a further rollcall of tradition and included lemon tart, apple crumble, apple tart, banoffi pie, praline cake and creme caramel.
- This perks me up - especially when I learn that it was a banoffee pie, even stickier than custard.
- The massive ‘farmer's’ portions dented our pudding plans, but we still managed to find room to share a banoffee pie, draped in fresh cream with layers of biscuit crumbs, toffee sauce and bananas.
- Curries, beef and ale pie and pasta dishes formed part of the varied diet and the sweets included cream caramel and banoffee pie, all made on board.
- The dessert menu, meanwhile, goes straight for the sugar rush with creations such as toffee-crisp crème brûlée and strawberry banoffee pie.
- I don't usually have dessert - I do have weakness for banoffee pie but I try and have melon instead.
- Hard to believe it today when you can tuck in to a delicious banoffi pie.
- The banoffee pie was a variant on what we had expected: it was a banana and toffee-flavoured firm mousse-like filling on top of a crunchy base.
- Another great pudding is banoffee pie, which is often wrongly presumed to be American in origin.
- Other desserts included cheesecake, carrot cake, banoffi pie and chocolate cake.
- They were nestled in between the creamy buns, banoffi pie and Belgian gateaux.
- We saved the best for last by sharing a slice of banoffi pie (£3.45 from a varied board of desserts) on the recommendation of our neighbours.
- Desserts came on a separate menu and our waitress recommended banoffee pie which we opted for, asking for some ice cream on the side.
- From an impressive selection of cakes and gateaux Ann asked for what she thought would be banoffee pie.
- We're going to eat banoffee pie and watch a film.
- Jayne and I decided to share a large slice of banoffee pie, which was gorgeous, while Marjorie, a connoisseur of trifles, gave the Lamplight sherry trifle nine marks out of ten.
- For calorie fans, the centre's most popular slice: banoffee pie.
- She followed this with banoffee pie which almost beat her.
- Now, for those who don't know, banoffee pie is an amazing creation.