Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(in UK)billar americano masculine
- Bar billiards isn't a game like that, bar billiards is a gentle game, and I think these days a lot of youngsters, they see a bar billiards table and they think, ‘Oh that's an old man's game’.
- Monson Road members can play pool, snooker, darts, bar billiards, and enjoy live entertainment including karaoke and discos.
- Competition organiser Sue White said: ‘If a match can't be played we want teams to get together at the nearest pub and have a game of bar billiards or darts or something else.
- ‘The key to bar billiards is concentration,’ he says. ‘Although I do allow myself a couple of drinks.
- The council should be aware that enunciating this name has become a pub sport, alongside bar billiards, pool, darts, bear-baiting, dominos and international cricket.