Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(del norte africano) macaco masculine
- The Rock itself has an uplifting natural beauty, stunning wildlife and those curious, but worldly, star celebrities - the cute, cheeky, tail-less Barbary apes called Macaques.
- Chris travels to Gibraltar to encounter the only free-living primates in Europe, Barbary apes, and joins a research boat to go dolphin watching around the bay.
- For example, you absolutely must take a tour to the Upper Rock to see the famous Barbary apes, which live there in a semi-wild state.
- Love them or hate them, you simply have to take a tour to the Upper Rock to see the famous Barbary apes who live in a semi-wild state.
- But his real favorite was Gibraltar, where he mixed with his own kind, the Barbary apes.