Learn English Grammar From A–Z
salsa para servir con carnes a la parrilla o para adobarlas antes de asarlas
- Salt is already in many foods, but processed foods and condiments (such as ketchup, barbecue sauce, and soy sauce) have the most salt.
- Beware of mustard, ketchup, barbecue sauce, steak sauce, seasonings and fat-free salad dressings, which can be high in sugars or sodium, contributing to water retention.
- Mayonnaise, salad dressings, ketchup, barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, sweet pickles and many other products have entered the low-carb fray.
- I recommend using condiments such as barbecue sauce, mustard, ketchup, salsa and even low-fat mayonnaise (I avoid the full-fat variety).
- Be sure to add your own barbecue sauce at the condiment stand to give it additional flavor and moisture.
- All great barbecue chefs agree that barbecue sauce is a condiment to be used to dress the meat before serving, or to be served on the side.
- Remove from the oven; add the barbecue sauce and stir in the cheese until incorporated into the sauce.
- The veggies included an assortment of mushrooms, peppers, okra and eggplant, which were all seasoned with a light barbecue sauce.
- This gave rise to variations culminating in the michelada, with a spicy base as elaborate as a secret barbecue sauce.
- The barbecue sauce was a sweet, tomato-based mesquite glaze, and the greens were classic French haricots verts, salted with bits of cured bacon.
- Add the reserved barbecue sauce and toss to combine.
- Pork chops in a Peking-style barbecue sauce are scrumptious.
- Unless, that is, you like your barbecue sauce syrupy sweet and goosed with liquid smoke.
- Return to a boil, add the semi-soft dried tomatoes with the barbecue sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Also, replace fast-food special sauces, which tend to be mayo-based, with mustard, ketchup or barbecue sauce.
- Or add the leaves to baked beans, barbecue sauce, salad dressings, soups, and stews.
- I liked it even without the peppery sweet barbecue sauce, but the sauce was good, too.
- For dinner, we had grilled pork tenderloin, potato gratin and a wonderful barbecue sauce that my old friend Cissi makes.
- Their cafeterias serve burgers with barbecue sauce, peanut butter and jelly, even lobster - all imported, not least as a precaution against poisoning.
- She put it on the biscuit she had, and surprise, surprise, it was vinegar barbecue sauce.