Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1peluquero masculinebarbero masculine datedI'm going to the barber('s) — voy al peluquero / a la peluquería
- Three local men have volunteered to have their beards shaved by a female barber all the way from Seville.
- Once you get hooked on composting, you'll even start going after the local barber for hair, and even saving dryer lint!
- Come Monday he would have his hair cut and take a post-weekend shave at the in-house barbers.
- The advent of safety razors has rendered local barbers jobless.
- I don't suppose Roy Keane favours his current coiffeur on the grounds that number one shaven heads are still de rigueur at his local barbers.
- Yitzhak Teva, a local barber, who was slightly injured, said he was busy cutting hair when the blast went off.
- Local barber Joe Kelly stood, razor poised, as teacher Eugene O Brien took the hot seat.
- The local barber has one serious failing for a member of his profession: he cannot cut hair and talk at the same time.
- As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Clinton in his chair reached for the aftershave.
- In other words: nowadays no one shaves himself, but everyone is shaved by a barber.
- He had left for a little while to the barber to be shaved, but came right back.
- For barbers, hair stylists and clothes sellers, business has never been better.
- The leaflets have been distributed to local health centres, barbers and fashion shops.
- Thus, it has become very important to make a ritual of daily grooming, and there is a huge industry to help - hairdressers, manicurists, barbers, and many more.
- Local dry cleaners and barbers depend on the patronage of Marines and their families.
- The Egyptian barber was also a manicurist, using a razor to trim the fingernails of clients.
- They go to hairdressers rather than barbers, avoid using soap because it's too harsh on their skin, visit the gym instead of playing sport and even have difficulty deciding what to wear.
- Everyone in Singapore knows him, even if only as the guy who got sued so much that he can't afford to get a barber to trim his monstrous sideburns.
- Some barbers and hairdressers can make house calls.
- I simply forget to go to the barbers - as my hair got longer it did its own thing.