Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The author performed immunoprecipitation with immunodiffusion, using Petri dishes that contained 15 ml of 1.2% agarose in a barbital buffer.
- Systemic and intracerebroventricular administration of sodium barbital induced a place preference in rats
- These results suggest that nifedipine potentiates the development of physical dependence on barbital but not diazepam.
- A case of suicide involving the intravenous injection of barbital and the oral ingestion of arsenic trioxide is reported.
- Effect of altered tissue binding on the disposition of barbital in the isolated perfused rat liver: application of the axial dispersion model.