Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- This kind of stuff just makes me pine for the good ol’ days of Bob McNamara and his electrified barb wire fence.
- The inside of her house was much like the outside in the sense of the electrical barbwire.
- One of these, Pauline Whitesinger, became an enduring symbol of the resistance in 1977, when she chased off a work crew that was trying to route a barbwire partition fence through her grazing land.
- I jogged along quietly, save the sounds of my own arms and legs flopping around, and kept one eye trained on the barbwire, looking for any gaps.
- The posts were set solidly into the ground, awaiting the barbwire strung along the length of the line.
- ‘This looks like the place,’ Xandiar said, coming to a stop in front of a building with a barbwire fence around it, standing alone from all the other buildings.
- I obediently followed him until I saw a barbwire fence.
- Large bunkers and hangers made up the inside of the base with a barbwire fence surrounding the perimeter.
- This caused Adrian to acquire more burns, and to fall onto the barbwire fence by his parked truck.
- A single tear traveled down his face as he watched the bunny go under the barbwire fence.
- The first thing that struck me was the high fences strung with barb wire, electrified and erected around the airport.
- One entry suggests that the two countries tear off the barb wire along the demilitarized zone, sell them and use the fund to finance the cost of national unification.
- During the Khmer's rule, two folds of iron sheets encased in electrified barbwire to prevent escape enclosed it.
- Wearing a ridiculous variation on a goatee, sporting a reverse mullet, and having inked a barbwire tattoo on his pencil-thin bicep, Jack is also the worst interpretation of a college student.
- The man didn't see it and it ripped his arms shirt revealing a barbwire tattoo that wrapped around his upper arm.
- My folder had a barbwire design on the edges and a beautiful black and white rose with thorns was printed in the center.
- Pricklier than a barbwire armchair, Rowse himself might have liked the book.
- It happens to be across the barbwire and nobody told him that that barbwire shouldn't be crossed.
- Daniel tripped on barbwire and it flew back in his face slicing his ear up severely.
- Joe followed the fence line, watching for stray cattle, and any rifts in the taut rows of barb wire.