The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- 08: 16 a.m. - Andy apologetically dives under the bed and finishes barfing.
- To balance this there are sickly terrifying moments aplenty: projectile infected-blood barfing, a crazed dog darting out of the woods to attack, a rotting friend locked away in a tool shed.
- The place is all set up for a smashing party - $90 and you'll be barfing all the way back to the idle buffet with your very own bottle of Chivas Regal.
- If you feel like your gagging/choking / barfing, go slower, or take a little break.
- And no, despite what you think, we were not copulating and each taking turns leaning over our respective sides of the bed barfing up green beer.
- I bought loads of pills and took loads of pills and just about managed to get through the day and get home before promptly barfing all over the place and collapsing exhausted onto the sofa.
- For example, you will never catch me at a clubby club where people are taking body shots and barfing on the floor.
- If I can only get it up the stairs without barfing out a lung, the season will be off to a fine start.
- She brought joy to our lives; she barfed on the carpet.
- And then I got on a train for a long journey in the dark in which the old lady on the neighbouring table barfed repeatedly all over the table and herself, and the seat, and her dog.
- Hopefully, I will not get my camera pooped / barfed on and will have fun photos up Saturday night and Sunday morning.
- Noel Coward couldn't have barfed with this much casual panache.
- Jackson's comment on seeing the preview: That kid barfed in the car!
- The last time I barfed for any reason was over a year ago, and I don't believe I've ever imbibed any quantity of alcohol that has directly led me to spew.
- Once airborne and spinning, it was mano a mano until the loser barfed.
- The fungus smelt so foul and looked so foul I very near barfed.
- I was there last year, and some guy barfed all over the table in the middle of the second five-minute period.
- A lady passing you a paper bag on an airplane isn't doing it because she cares for you as much as she doesn't want to get barfed on.
- He then walked out the front door, and as the cold night air hit him, barfed all over one of the flower beds out the front.
- Oh well, I have special permission to be raunchy because I'm sick and I feel like barfing.
- I am suspicious of a play that depends on the advanced cloddishness of its characters, and whose biggest coup is the unexpected and very realistic barf of one of them.
- I didn't ask my driver to step on it nor did I inform him of my sickly state because if there's one thing cabbies fear more than, say, a passenger with a loaded gun, it's a passenger on the brink of a good barf.
- Now I need to eat some grass and have a good barf.
- But we must all remember how good the babies feel after a good barf.
- For her part, after a good barf and a micro-nap, the kid seemed much improved both for that evening, and since.
- It tasted similar to the taste of your mouth after a barf.
- 08: 15 a.m. - Rana returns to bedroom to find kitty barf all over the bed.
- Besides cleaning up barf, breaking up fights and propping up staggering patrons, owners and waiters can get sued if overly-lubricated lushes kill or injure someone on their drive home.
- I've cleaned up a lot of cat barf in my time, and normally it's not so bad.
- But, luckily, neither of us had gotten splattered with barf.
- ‘Not to fast or I'll be having to clean up barf,’ the redhead vampire's sardonic voice chided.
- Oh wait, I forgot - Julia Sweeney winds up covered in dog barf.
- before letting loose with a chunky love stream of ropey barf.
- The smell was enough to make one's mouth fill up with barf.
- I immediately ran in to go and claim a bedroom before Tricia could take the pretty one and leave me with the one that looked like barf and smelled even worse.
- I slowly made my way along the hallway where my locker resided, each wall was a dull beige that reminded me of barf after eating a ton of peanut butter.
- He looked at me and saw me, covered in barf leaning over the branch.
- The lovely sound of barf hitting the trash can became background music to Mark and Hikaru's yelling.
- I was soaked to the skin with nasty half-digested, yoghurt-smelling, carrot-chunked barf.
- There was a veritable fountain of barf, cascading over everything in a ten feet radius.
- For someone to stick his tongue into the cavity where all that barf had come out of so soon after the event - it was just WRONG man.
- He obviously didn't want anymore barf on his rug, so he said, ‘Very well, Mr. Reed, you can take Miss Parker home and put yourselves to bed.’
- She'd take the latter gratefully, then unfurl the cone flat onto the table in front of her, and then barf all over it.
- ‘Hold onto your barf,’ remarks a man to his wife and kids as they observe the Millennium Drop.
- Idiot muttered, he had stayed, making sure I didn't choke up to death with my own barf; and I heard his footsteps leaving the girls' bathroom.
- So to sum it all up, I have to make sure Chloe doesn't die or anything because if she threw up now while she's lying on her back, she would choke on her own barf and die.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!