Learn English Grammar From A–Z
intransitive verb barhopping, barhopped, barhopped
1ir de bar en bar(en España) ir de tascas
- ‘London-on-Sea’, as Brighton is often known, offers a wide choice of activities, from shopping and bar-hopping to high culture.
- The New York Times claims that there has been a rise in bar-hopping in NYC itself over the past three months, with more people going to more bars, staying later and drinking harder drinks.
- Out bar-hopping in Shoreditch tonight, I discovered heaven.
- There are so many different places for entertainment, like the Jamaican Club, but also jazz, and rock, so you can just go bar-hopping.
- Young hipsters, bar-hopping in their off-duty hours, smoking like beagle puppies in a tobacco company laboratory, more than a bit reckless, they're actually looking for all the stimulants going.
- He likes to go bar-hopping in the evenings, but chooses to do so along Embassy Row where the establishments cater to members of the diplomatic corps.
- When I go bar-hopping, I expect a lot of joking and fast, witty conversation.
- I learned the next day Elsa and her French boyfriend, Pierre, had gone bar-hopping on Patong Road with Bhoo and Jiap.
- She cuts her hair, goes bar-hopping and uncovers her past, which includes a box of Polaroids documenting all the penises the pair have stroked.
- Like Schnieder, Eja TaUmojo, a 57-year-old university instructor, started bar-hopping when she was still underage.
- She runs off, crushed, while Fred and Bob go bar-hopping.
- Cool bar in a great part of town… ideal for dining and bar-hopping.
- A few short months ago, this mother-to-be was a former housemate and bar-hopping / alcoholic buddy.
- In Star Wars, Luke Skywalker had to do a lot of droid shopping and bar-hopping before he got to shoot anything or wield a lightsaber.
- Besides, he adds, unless they're going bar-hopping, men generally don't need that much time.
- Alissa took the jug bar-hopping, at least until the manager of one tavern called police to report it stolen.
- I spent a night out bar-hopping this past weekend, something I haven't done in a while.
- Many of the friends he was bar-hopping with took one look at the pictures of the explicit male nudes on the wall and left.
- The chief explained that the stickee and sticker in this caper, Jerry and ex-pal Timothy Newman, were bar-hopping and not surprisingly a bit alcohol-soaked when they got into a fight, which Jerry won.