Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(behind the bar)mesera de barra feminine Latin Americacamarera de barra feminine Spainmesonera de barra feminine Venezuela
- One young lass is desperate to make it as a singer, but finds that she's having more success slinging the drinks as a barmaid.
- As everyone always notices, the back view reflected in the mirror of the barmaid serving a client in a top hat (who must, by visual implication, be you) is too far to the right to be optically possible.
- We supply the waitresses, barmaids, security and anything else someone requires to make their night complete.
- Jack was a trainee upholsterer at the time, Meg worked as a shop assistant and barmaid.
- You can barely get your pint away from the bar in London without some smiling barmaid drawing a little shamrock in the head for you.
- ON the cover of a new calendar which has just gone on sale, a half naked barmaid pours a glass of whisky at the Edward VII pub in York.
2US(waitress)mesera feminine Latin Americacamarera feminine Spainmesonera feminine Venezuela
- In the lobby of the Tel Aviv Opera House, tall barmaids in red sequins served wine in plastic goblets with labels declaring the sponsorship of the Bezeq telephone company.
- Forget about those tales of huge tubs filled with ice cold beer served by doe-eyed barmaids just quivering to hear your band.
- The barmaid spilled his drink all over him and then… nothing.
- The same barmaid that had served Deuce, asking if the other two occupants of the table wanted a drink, interrupted any reply Epoxie could have made.
- A young barmaid brought Doran a drink, grinning at him mischievously, but he didn't even glance at her.
- As Maria and company entered the pub, he immediately handed off the drinks to a barmaid and went straight to Erik.
- Crowe was seen drinking Guinness in many Limerick pubs including the Charlie St George, and Nancy Blake's where a barmaid refused to serve him due to it being after hours.
- 1840 - In a beer tavern known as Corse Halle, near Berlin, barmaids on rolling skates served thirsty patrons.
- The barmaids are well fit, and you get your drinks served to you in a flash.
- A pretty barmaid in a short skirt and apron was serving them.
- Ziana sighed, irritated, as Devon called for the barmaid to bring her whatever her usual drink was.
- At about 1: 30 am, he ordered a drink from Hattie Carroll, one of the barmaids.
- All the booths around the edges of the room were crammed with people, and the barmaids had their hands full serving them.
- Tane sat in a chair next to the table of soldiers, Ice pretended to stir his drink, and Ryo acted like a barmaid and asked them if they wanted anything else.
- Rough clothing and general shabbiness proclaimed their lack of affluence, yet there was no rowdiness, and no one gave the two overworked barmaids trouble.
- With the exception of the barmaids, the occupants of the tavern were men, the majority of them heavyset and tough-looking.
- The fire of the Inn flickered as its customers called for ale and stew, and Nali and the other barmaids hurried around, taking orders.
- I also have to add that it has the most attractive barmaids of any bar I have ever been in throughout my life, absolutely beautiful!
- From the way she was dressed, Sarah assumed she was one of the barmaids.
- Great place to nip into on the way to Hollywood and load up on flaming sambuca's at the bar with the lovely barmaids.