Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- She took a seat on an empty bar stool ordering a drink.
- Seated on a wooden bar stool, Selina shook her head slowly with his argument as she sipped from the tall glass of tea Nathan had fixed her.
- Taking a seat at the bar stool she ordered an ice water from the man tending the bar; watching as her friends resumed the game.
- Micah said nothing as Cole Pulaski took a seat on a bar stool and ordered coffee from Rebecca, the waitress.
- Stacie took a seat on a bar stool in the kitchen, as her mother continued to peel potatoes over the counter top.
- Tyler looked over at his best friend and brother-in-law seated on the bar stool to his right.
- She took a seat on a bar stool and waited for the bartender to assist her.
- Find a sofa to slouch in, a bar stool to drink on or private booths to dine, drink or chat with friends in.
- I take my bottle and make another painstaking walk through the crowd to an empty bar stool, throwing my bag down on the bench in front of me.
- Adam sat on the bar stool at his favourite club having his favourite drink.
- She dragged me out of the bar stool and up the stairs.
- The Saturday looked to be boring, as Sam and Katherine both sat on a bar stool, heads propped up in their hands and staring at the clock on the opposite wall.
- I sat down on the bar stool and put my head in my hands.
- Jason was at a small table sitting on a bar stool alone.
- Josh slid off the bar stool and gave Jamie a mock salute.
- I bet that you never thought I'd leave my bar stool to tell you.
- Ice propped herself up on a bar stool and ordered a water.
- Rhea had been sitting on a bar stool, watching the conversation.
- He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a drink.
- Moments later, Tara perched herself on a bar stool at the end of the table after delivering a plate of food to Zeke.