The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of bajorrelieve
1(technique, carving)bajorrelieve masculine
- Inside the temples, however, bas-relief was employed, since it does not produce such contrasts and creates a serene effect in the semi-dark.
- His works are wall pieces that look like drawings rendered in bas-relief.
- Basso relievo, low relief or bas-relief, is used when the scale of projection is very much less than that of the other dimensions and there is no undercutting at all.
- Ornaments carved in bas-relief presented flowing full figures, cherubs, flowers, and crowns.
- The medal should be seen as it was originally conceived - as a work of art, the highest expression of bas-relief sculpture.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!