Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Cells are replaced from a basal layer of proliferating epidermal cells in contact with the basal lamina.
- These cells originate in the lower epidermis by division of basal cells in the basal layer.
- Thus, for four of the five treatments, the ratios of basal leaf to root were similar.
- Alcohol withdrawal symptoms and a left basal pneumonia complicated his recovery.
- It was not clear whether the two central cells of the basal region of the stalk derived from the subepidermal layer or not.