Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(in biochemistry)par de bases masculine
- This package contains a number of substitution models for nucleotides and RNA base pairs.
- Thymine glycol base pairs with A and results in a C T transition.
- Instead, it can move within the transcription complex several base pairs upstream or downstream along the template strand.
- The human genome consists of 3 billion base pairs of DNA, parcelled out into 24 chromosomes.
- In DNA models of double strand breaking the base pairs are the units situated on the sites of a linear lattice.