Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(in measures)unidad base feminine
- In the metric system, the base unit of weight is the gram; in the avoirdupois system, it's the pound.
- The seven base units of the SI system, each of which is used for a particular physical quantity, are shown in figure 1.
- Individual starch grains were used as the base unit of analysis for these experiments (as opposed to analysing the positions of entire amyloplasts).
- The base unit for M-MESes was the Spear, each with five M-MESes.
- This is actually a very common ‘computer science’ problem, and can be easily solved by standardizing the base unit of time.
2Computing Telecommunicationsunidad base feminine
3(piece of furniture)módulo base masculinemódulo inferior masculine