Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1zócalo masculinerodapié masculineguardapolvos masculine Chile
- He designed distinctive frames for the pictures and made sure the baseboards and crown moldings were painted to harmonize with the colored fabrics he used to cover the walls.
- No baseboards, door frames, or other woodwork interrupt its plaster walls.
- The trim can be used around windows and doors, for baseboards, crown moldings, and chair rails.
- For instance, a baseboard wall along one edge of the courtyard makes a fence from the adjacent house.
- During this time of economic boom in Italy, his new factory grew and prospered in the production of baseboards, trim and cornices for the building industry.
- I even think that the baseboards in all the halls have not once made me wonder who is spending my residence fees.
- The same is true for smaller baseboards and ceiling moldings, which are nailed into the top and bottom wall plates rather than into the studs.
- To remove the shoe molding, use a utility knife to carefully cut through any thick paint layers between the baseboards and the molding.
- Use appropriate enhancements, such as decorative molding, baseboards, and bead board.
- Doors and windows have no trim, and there are no baseboards or moldings to cover the intersections of walls and floors.
- Measure wall height from floor to ceiling, excluding baseboards and moldings.
- The same treatment was used on the baseboards, casings and mouldings throughout the home.
- Check the baseboard or moldings for signs of mildew.
- By the time I finish my lunch, including that slice of cake I wasn't going to have, the two waiters under the table laden with the tempting mounds of sweets have finished scouring the baseboards.
- When laying down plastic sheeting, it's best to lay painting tape (usually blue in color) against the baseboards around the perimeter of the room.
- Most manufacturers also offer compatible trim pieces, such as thresholds and baseboards, that give a uniform look to the installation and help it blend with other areas of the home.
- Unlike most other ants they actually like human homes and will even nest inside homes when it's convenient - usually behind baseboards or under appliances.
- Sunday while D. labored with a vacuum cleaner in the living room cursing the cat hair on the baseboards, I worked in the study closet, the deepest vault of my former abode.
- They like to chew on stuff if left alone - wires, wooden baseboards, whatever - so they need to be trained out of that if you want them to run around the house on their own.
- Her shoulders slumped forward, some invisible burden pressing hard on her, and her eyes were cast down and away, as if inspecting the baseboards for dust.