The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1vileza femininebajeza feminine
- There is no beast in the animal kingdom with the same capacity for baseness, for depravity and degradation as our lower classes sometimes display.
- Ndibe infuses his work with traditional African values, sayings and beliefs that brilliantly parallel the baseness of a corrupt modern state on the brink of ruin.
- Her hero's commitment to a vision of honorable politics is clearly out of place in a context of political corruption, baseness, and compromise.
- Ensor employed notions of carnival and the mask motif to represent the rich baseness and corruption of modern man.
- There was perhaps an assumption that the explicitness of some of the play's scenes, and the baseness of its religious characters, would outrage conservative Irish audiences.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!