Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Choose five of the following fresh herbs: flat-leaf parsley, chives, mint, chervil, basil, dill, tarragon.
- Remove from the heat, add the parsley, thyme, basil, tarragon, chervil, and chives and stir to combine.
- I am now the proud owner of all the fresh basil, bay leaves, thyme, sage and parsley a girl could want.
- Rinse and drain the cress, endive, mint, basil and coriander leaves.
- Perhaps it's because it isn't a classic culinary herb like basil or sage, or maybe because its medicinal values are limited.
- Or sprinkle your rice with oregano, rosemary, basil, thyme, parsley and sage.
- The large pasta squares were perfectly cooked and served in a goat cheese sauce, adorned with fresh basil leaves and strips of delectable sun-dried tomato.
- One authority recommends armadillo sausages, well flavoured with coriander seed, basil and bay leaves, garlic, and nutmeg.
- The site is a former dairy farm, now given over to a variety of herbs - ranging from basil, parsley, coriander and chives to edible flowers and mixed salad leaves.
- In a middle-class household it usually starts with a plate of fresh greens - scallions, radishes, fresh basil, mint, coriander, and others in season.
- Chopped fresh herbs - such as parsley, chives, basil or chervil, or a combination - can be used for an optional garnish.
- For fresh flavorings this summer, plant basil, chives, cilantro, oregano, parsley, rosemary, sage, and thyme.
- Rosemary and thyme both release their flavours in the heat of the oven - unlike the softie herbs such as basil, marjoram and oregano which can't take the heat and are best avoided here.
- Then a handful of fresh, chopped oregano, thyme, basil and tarragon was added.
- Just before serving fold in basil leaves, fish sauce and lime juice.
- The herbs you use in soup are your personal choice, but they often include basil, dill, rosemary, parsley, thyme, peppercorns and bay leaves.
- The same applies to fresh herbs like basil or oregano.
- The real taste of yum comes from adding fresh celery, mint, and basil leaves.
- Mix in aromatic herbs like basil, rosemary, and thyme.
- Toss a few sprigs of fresh basil, parsley and dill with the baby greens for a healthy burst of flavor.