Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1punto básico masculine
- A basis point is one hundredth of a percentage point.
- The prospect of a 75 basis point interest rate cut had investors breathing easier by late last week, but it was another tough week overall, especially for tech investors.
- Adding these factors, you might expect us to show modest declines in our net interest margin of about a basis point a quarter this year.
- Fifteen-year fixed mortgage rates also declined one basis point, to 5.14%.
- Each percentage point of inflation is associated with a 146 basis point increase in the earnings yield.