Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(for bathing)baño masculinepúblico
- As a result, communal bathhouses, pools and spas are a house specialty.
- She and the ladies were all taking a proper bath in the indoor bathhouse.
- There's the gym, the bathhouse, the police precinct, the batting cages.
- Often driven by drugs, the semi-public theatre-of-the-flesh that unfolded in bars and bathhouses unleashed creative energy and drove cultural change - if you buy Moore's thesis.
- There's no indoor plumbing, so residents must share showers and washing facilities at a wooden bathhouse next to the parking lot.
- Those who do not want to stay for the night can just buy a ticket for the swimming pool, bathhouses and dry sauna room.
- For six years Mr Halkon and members of the East Riding Archeological Society have been excavating a site about a mile away, where they have uncovered the remains of Iron Age roundhouses and a Roman bathhouse.
- The heroine is a little girl who is somehow transported to a magical bathhouse, where she must work in order to regain her identity and save her parents who have been turned into pigs.
- I feel that there would be a lot less pressure in a bathhouse than in a bar.
- Now Budapest has over a dozen public bathhouses, offering thermal, Turkish and mud baths, with a vigorous east European massage thrown in for a few extra florins.
- Behind the house near the back wall were a bathhouse, a shack, and a bathroom.
- Long bright days encouraged work on the crumbling wharf, restoration of deteriorating residences, and a bathhouse which Tashakawa and Shiro designed and began to construct.
- The bathhouse in Cork city had horrible water pressure.
- The bathhouse was two cabin-like huts that converged with a flat cobblestone roof.
- All the governor's men know, and though they have sworn to keep their silence, I do doubt their loyalty when they are in the inns and bathhouses.
- Wealthy families of the period incorporated bathhouses into their mansions.
- Erial and her ladies were in the middle of scrubbing out the summer bathhouses.
- The farm sheds and the bathhouse were undisturbed.
- The bathhouse was a large building with a main pool used for swimming and many side rooms with hot bathing tubs in them.
- Schools in Harbin re-opened yesterday and businesses that closed due to lack of water, such as bathhouses, reported a surge in customers.
2US(changing rooms)caseta (de playa) feminine