Learn English Grammar From A–Z
(British bathing costume)
1traje de baño masculinebañador masculine Spainmalla (de baño) feminine River Platevestido de baño masculine Colombia
- But as important as a sound back may be to us, summer is coming and we also want to look good in tank tops, bathing suits and strapless dresses.
- Not long ago, we were shopping for bathing suits and tank tops for those beautiful, hot summer days.
- They are basically extensions of Speedo bathing suits with just a little more spandex.
- Lauren and Jade went up to Lauren's bedroom, to change into their bikini bathing suits.
- The streets are brimming with vendors selling everything from bananas to bathing suits.
- Shown here is the aqua tiny tank that is perfect over one of those hot new bathing suits.
- Remember, however, to match the color of your sandals to that of your bathing suit.
- The beach site was littered with bathing suits, sunglasses, and rain gear, as if the castaways had just come from the mall.
- She had on shorts and a tank top over her bathing suit, and she smiled at him as he walked in.
- Both Abby and Carolena had shorts and a shirt on over their bathing suits.
- Most of them were tourists with Hawaiian print shirts or just in bathing suits and loose shirts.
- Nobody wants to wear wet bathing suits, or dirty bathing suits, so pack at least two.
- She ended up buying two bathing suits, two tank tops and a skirt.
- She looked at both bathing suits, then at me, then at the bathing suits again.
- Along with pink, check out the amazing flower prints blooming on everything from dresses and shirts to bathing suits and coverups.
- I loved my bathing suit: a French cut bikini with a red and black checkerboard design.
- Instead of high-tech bathing suits, she was surrounded by high-priced business suits.
- Lily had wanted to buy a new bathing suit and a few more tank tops, but she found herself uninterested all of a sudden.
- I decided to put on a loose white blouse with a pair of white capris, under which I wore my bathing suit.
- Change out of wet clothes, bathing suits, or sweaty clothes as soon as possible.