Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1hora del baño feminine
- Here are my two favorite people in the world getting ready for bathtime.
- Think of two bottles of shampoo floating in the suds during the kid's bath time.
- A few cups or beakers for demonstrating how to pour will liven up bathtime.
- A squirt of baby bath liquid for an older baby will give enough bubbles to liven up bath time.
- By planning ahead now, you'll assure yourself of many years of happy bath times - for everyone.
- Be careful not to get the soap/shampoo in your baby's eyes - stinging eyes can put babies off bathtime.
- Sing during bath-time to relieve the tension or have some soft music in the background.
- I think it really captures how much he loves bath time.
- Made of soft, floatable, foam, these books are perfect for bath time, playtime, or story time.
- Fighting with the kids at bath time is one of the less pleasant aspects of parenting.
- Bed time, bath time, meal time - nothing will feel the same again.
- Whether it is bath time, story time, or bedtime, consciously appreciate the moments you spend together.
- He is usually at home twice a week in time for supper and once a week for bathtime.
- By last night some were heading for clubs and pubs, some towards bath time.
- My singing voice is not quite up to scratch and best kept for bath time.
- Any new parent knows that one of the big surprises of having a baby is how difficult bath time can be.
- Here are some quick and fun ideas to build safety into bath time for any age child.
- She has a love/hate relationship with bathtime.
- And bath time is the best part of the day.
- How full can you fill the tub at bath time?