The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of batista
- Rolled-hem feet are designed for fine to mediumweight fabrics such as cotton batiste, broadcloth and handkerchief linen.
- It's used to create decorative openwork stitching on tightly woven fabrics such as linen and fine batiste.
- The favourite of clothing designers is cotton batiste or silk organza.
- The essential accessory for a Spanish lady of fashion was more likely to be a large embroidered or lace-edged square of fine batiste cotton.
- Lightweight fabrics such as synthetic sheers, batiste, taffeta, velvet, stretch fabric, tricot and plastic film would need a ‘size 11 ‘needle.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!