Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1carga con bastones feminine
- There were repeated baton charges by riot cops.
- Police fired rubber bullets and made repeated baton charges.
- They hurled stones at businesses and police, who responded with baton charges.
- Police confronted and dispersed the rioters with baton charges and by firing rubber bullets.
- The police found it difficult to control the crowd and a baton charge was ordered.
- Roadblocks are erected, and students and others hurl paving stones and hastily created Molotov cocktails at the police, who respond with teargas and baton charges.
- Part of the fence blocking the road was ripped down and for a moment a baton charge seemed imminent.
- Police attacked again, dispersing the demonstration with baton charges and water cannons.