Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- On his day Brad is unquestionably one of the most attractive batsmen in Australian cricket.
- He's not going to get wickets against the Aussie batsmen and he's not going to make any runs.
- As a batsman or bowler any player has to accomplish certain things to be in the team.
- I had plenty of faith in my bowlers to get the batsmen out without sledging them.
- The lack of patience from their batsmen has often been the bane of Bangladesh's cricket team.
- The Indians should target the first four batsmen and keep the pressure on the rest of the batting.
- Over the last three years he's pretty much been the leading batsman in world cricket.
- But the vote goes to Andy Flower, the best batsman of the lot and a fine wicketkeeper.
- It was only at club and county level in England that he improved on his batting and became the batsman that he is today.
- Inzy is a fine slip fielder and a substantial batsman, one of the world's best.
- We got a lot out of that game as far as batsmen getting time in the middle and the bowlers having a good work-out.
- What is good for cricket is that great bowlers should be allowed to bowl to great batsmen.
- I have been working hard on my batting and I want to contribute not just as a bowler but also as a batsman.
- Both are batsmen of skill and determination, and their reputations are at stake.
- It's the first time a batsman has outscored the opposition in each innings of a match.
- I used to rely on watching good batsmen and try and mould myself accordingly.
- If you bowl outside the line, most batsmen, once they've picked the line, are not going to play.
- It would be extremely unfair to start messing around with the batsmen after one game.
- The batsmen are set for a less stressful few weeks, with Ponting encouraging them to put their feet up.
- He swings the ball enough to trouble batsmen, but not enough to be a force when the pitch is slow and the ball is holding up.