The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1traje de campaña masculine
- Forty years ago this summer, with the map of the Empire all but rolled up, the last British national servicemen returned to Blighty and swapped their battledress for demob suits.
- We sat with a picnic basket on a green sward and my former employer looked even more like a brigadier in his bulky battledress.
- Twelve years later, 35-year-old David has switched his battledress for a city suit and is watching the war unfold on television.
- Thelma, who is 46, has swapped her smart business suit for desert battledress and is now waiting at RAF Lyneham for the orders that will send her to the Gulf.
- I had to do this while wearing battledress still soaked with seawater from when I waded ashore from the landing craft.
- Jack has taken to wearing full battledress at meetings - he says the tin helmet protects him from Jamieson.
- They thankfully were not in normal battledress, so there hopefully would not be as much attention on her.
- After boots and battledress he rejoined academia, enrolling in a course of National Economics.
- After two decades as the Army's standard field clothing, the battledress uniform will be replaced.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!