Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The principal economic activities and primary sources of foreign exchange are bauxite mining and alumina production, tourism, and sugar and banana exports.
- It is among the world's leading producers of bauxite and alumina, which are exported to Canada, Norway, and the United States.
- The major exports are bauxite and alumina, apparel, sugar, bananas, coffee, citrus and citrus products, rum, cocoa, and labor.
- We also need information about whether this plant will be processing alumina, or bauxite; this can make a world of difference.
- East of Budapest there was still bauxite and coal deposition.