Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- We got basic training with rifles, pistols, bazookas, machine guns, hand grenades and hand-to-hand combat.
- Of course, this budget does not include ammunition for heavy-duty guns such as armored vehicles, tanks, bazookas, bombs, grenades and fire bullets that can annihilate entire villages.
- This also made effective such rocket weapons as the bazooka and panzerfaust but it was also used to increase the potency of plastic explosives, and even semi-armour-piercing bombs.
- There were men all over the place, carrying every kind of rocket launcher, grenade launcher, bazooka, or projectile weapon they had.
- For distance lovers, a wanzer can be equipped with rocket launchers or bazookas to finish off opponents from a distance.
- When the professional robbers among them raid a bank or an armored car delivering cash, they do so with bazookas and rocket launchers, and dress in paramilitary uniforms.
- In total, there are eight heavy guns like the bazooka and assault rifle, two pistols and five miscellaneous weapons such as the harpoon and crossbow.
- Marines searched the compound to find several rooms piled high with deadly mortars, anti-tank guns, bazookas, rockets and tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition.
- Glass boxes were stacked upon each other, each containing one type of rifle or explosive device, from the silent gun to the bazooka, time bombs to grenades.
- It carried two large containers; one empty, the other stuffed with rocket-propelled grenades, bazookas and thousands of rounds of ammunition.
- There are machine-guns, a hand grenade and a bazooka.
- Even some of the armored vehicles had been knocked out with salvaged grenades and commandeered bazookas and anti-tank weapons.
- Machine guns, flamethrowers, grenades, bazooka and sniper rifles have been conveniently left lying around for your use.
- The tank was nearly on top of them when the bazooka was finally fired.
- Several of the Guardians had range weapons like bazookas or flame-throwers.
- Troops deploying for the North Africa Campaign were issued antitank rockets, known as bazookas, with no previous instruction as to their technical or tactical employment.
- He made it sound like something from World War II, complete with tanks, bazookas, and troops.
- At some stage you had poaching even by the military - we have records of animals being slaughtered from helicopters, with bazookas and tanks.
- Billed as the biggest in Canada, Bigfoot offers not just normal paintball guns but also grenades and bazookas.
- They bristled with unfamiliar weapons like bazookas and didn't even look like American soldiers.