Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1caseta (de playa) feminine
- The more discerning Dorset resident may wish to consider a 16 ft by 18 ft wooden beach hut on the county's coast.
- But if you want to get your hands on one of these Hampshire beach huts you'd better be prepared for a long wait.
- The artist's work focuses on the seafront and includes the groynes, gulls, yachts, beach huts and other items that form estuary scenery.
- Beach hut owners in Frinton have had to cover the cost of a rise in vandalism over the past year.
- There is a very low annual turnover of beach huts with an average of only six huts changing hands each year.
- "It is recommended that the waiting list for beach huts at Hill Head be closed to new applicants until such time as it becomes more manageable and realistic."
- Whitstable has more than 100 beach huts.
- After we'd been to Sutton Hoo today, we popped up to Southwold to practise being old and retired (but, twenty grand for a beach hut?).
- The historic harbour town, which has a pretty front dotted with decorative ships and beach huts, is renowned for its oyster festival.
- A row of 60-or-so primary-coloured beach huts stretches beneath the eastern cliffs, not a single one of them occupied, most likely sealed by a weatherproof padlock until Easter comes round again.