Learn English Grammar From A–Z
persona que usa una playaplayista masculine, feminine Latin America
- Unhappy with her 'immodesty', a fellow beachgoer called a cop, who arrested her for indecent exposure.
- A man was arrested after taking a knapsack from a beachgoer in Coney Island and refusing to return it, police said yesterday.
- It was just light enough to see, but not to read, the signs in the sand dunes that warn the unwary beachgoer of snakes.
- Up to a certain distance the water is tame because of barriers or reefs, which makes it agreeable to the average beachgoer, especially those with children.
- The very idea of sharks stalking the Gold Coast sends a shiver up the spine of beachgoers.
- Upon my arrival, I focused on locating the perfect spot to plant myself, without really looking at my fellow beachgoers.
- No matter what the season, beachgoers can relax on the sunny, peaceful shores of Pensacola's award-winning coastline.
- He stressed that beachgoers still could swim on the north side of the island, where none of the organisms have been spotted.
- Many beachgoers were convinced that spring really had come early this year - then gray reality hit.
- He said lifeguards often stayed at the beach after they finished work to ensure beachgoers remained safe.