The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1hamburguesa vegetal feminine
- It was a wait of twenty-five minutes for a mouldy beanburger with over-cooked onion rings.
- There's not so much as a backward glance to the mouth-killers that once passed for vegetarian fodder - the inevitable ratatouille, the virtuous wholefood beanburger
- His journalist colleague, eschewing meat, ordered a beanburger, the veggie's favourite standby.
- But whatever you do, do it while eating either the standard veggieburger or the all new spicy beanburger, each served with salad, fries and a variety of toppings.
- Of course, when I had a chance to see them at Glastonbury, I was elsewhere, probably wolfing down another beanburger somewhere.
- I'd not eaten much, and was craving a beanburger.
- I ended up eating a beanburger, which hasn't happened in years.
- Luckily, there were indeed late trains, and I even had time to get a beanburger and a coffee too!
- We nipped back to Arrochar and had a spicy beanburger and chips at the take-away and a pint in the Loch Long Hotel for old times sake.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!