Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1restaurante barato masculinefonda feminine Latin Americapicada feminine Chile informal
- A hospital cafeteria's mission statement, however, can put that of the most foppish of five-star beaneries to shame.
- More than one fellow rubbernecker judged it fortunate the truck overturned before having a chance to careen across the gravel parking lot and through the beanery's front windows.
- The Car Department building in the Here Yard was demolished along with the tiny beanery located between it and the yard office when Toronto Yard opened.
- Across from the diesel shop, the Roundhouse Deli serves rail workers, taking the place of the old railroad beanery.
- It's probably the heavy proliferation of this fine beanery that makes Second Cup so popular.