Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- With the doc are his beauteous, pretty-in-pink daughter, Miranda, and a roller-skating, ever-logical robot, Ariel.
- This beauteous, beguiling album has sat on the subs' bench awaiting a review call-up since early February, and how remiss it was to fail to alert you to the spring in its step until now.
- But on the descent it's beauteous, because you can slide down it like a skier.
- Christmas dinner is a beauteous occasion, with Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Hagrid all feeling warm and emotional.
- He breathed in the gentle, beauteous aroma as he entered the enclosure of the fence and marveled at the lovely garden kept by the songweaver family.
- Fischer-Dieskau's Kurnewal is memorable for beauteous tone and his obsessive concern for Tristan.
- There were grassy meadows, craggy rocks, secret caves and cover, and beauteous trees as far as the eye could see.
- Though not note-perfect, her technique grants her beauteous legato playing and a pearly tone.
- The truth is, I don't get many opportunities to play the gallant knight for beauteous strangers.
- This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath, may prove a beauteous flow'r when next we meet.