The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(problema del que se orina durante el sueño) enuresis nocturna femenino formal
- At the initial interview, I found out that he also strongly feared the dark, had a history of night terrors and bed-wetting, and sometimes burst out in a violent temper.
- Children in detention exhibited symptoms including bed-wetting, sleep walking and night terrors.
- For some young children bladder control is more difficult to achieve at night - enuresis, commonly known as bed-wetting, has been discussed by physicians since the days of Galen and Hippocrates.
- They exhibited symptoms of bed-wetting, sleep walking and night terrors.
- In fact, bed-wetting is far more likely to create emotional problems than to be caused by them, and not all children simply grow out of it.
- Well, as much as I've heard Patsy Ramsey minimize this bed-wetting and toileting issue, other witnesses have told us that it was remarkably more frequent and more of a problem than I think the family let on about.
- For instance, many parents of 12-year-old kids still bed-wetting are being told there is nothing to be done but wait.
- ‘As a parent of young children, I felt that there was a need to offer some simple advice on a range of topics such as bed-wetting, bullying and term dates,’ says Waugh.
- All patients have persistent and sometimes severe or complex problems, both physical or psychological, ranging from bed-wetting to eating disorders.
- Other pupils in the school are receiving counselling and some have even started bed-wetting because of the daily protest.
- A large proportion of children who suffer from bed-wetting or daytime wetting do not have any major medical problem.
- The fear of public places and buses, the recurring nightmares and bed-wetting, the incessant crying for no apparent reason, the inability to function normally anymore.
- Temperamental and behavioural problems, such as irritability, tantrums, fears and bed-wetting, commonly seen in children, are also treated effectively.
- Each chapter separates the different aspects of such behavior problems as anxiety, bed-wetting and poor sleeping habits.
- She had nightmares for weeks afterwards, bed-wetting.
- It was only surpassed by nervousness and bed-wetting, which can equally be interpreted as expressions of anxiety.
- Nocturnal enuresis, or bed-wetting, is one of the most prevalent and persistent sleep problems in children.
- I also had other problems like bed-wetting until I was 11 years old.
- Nightmares and bed-wetting are also common childhood problems.
- Only about 1% of teens continue to experience bed-wetting episodes beyond age 12.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!