Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ropa blanca de cama feminine
- At 54, creature comforts for Stevie Nicks comprise her own bedlinen, her favourite pillow and a much-loved green armchair, but sadly not her Yorkie, Sara Belladonna, named after two big Nicks hits.
- Every room is themed to a wine producer and features ‘deluge’ showers, luxurious towels, Egyptian cotton bedlinen adorning vast beds, DVD players and tasteful neutral decor.
- Clothes, bedlinen, towels, curtains and shoes will be most welcome and will be sent to a poor area in Kenya, Africa.
- All types of clothing, shoes and bedlinen needed.
- Though it has no porthole and is cramped and airless, it is comfortable, with clean white bedlinen, table reading lamps and the inevitable Chinese thermos flasks.
- I found plenty of temptation, with anything from lavender hand-cream and everything to do with olives to designer bedlinen and dainty shoes on offer.
- The bedlinen in the main bedroom could be changed to co-ordinate with the rest of the colour scheme - at the moment it is a bit of a clash.
- And I've stocked up on new bedlinen because well, most of the old stuff is too small.
- Give it a few months and you'll have your very own airing cupboard full of neatly folded bedlinen.
- There is an impressive selection of children's furniture and Gustavian French farmhouse-style furniture, as well as a contemporary range of bedlinen, throws and leather and feather cushions.
- Bursts of colour and personality can be added via furnishings, bedlinen and accessories such as mobiles and wall hangings.
- The summer sales have begun with discounts available on everything from furniture to bedlinen to the latest fashion items.
- All the bedlinen and cooking utensils are provided, so all you have got to do is buy the food and cook it.
- That the bedlinen had not been changed since previous occupants departed was substantiated by incontrovertible evidence beneath our pillows.