Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cámara feminine archaic
- When dressed he left his bedchamber and went to the dining room to eat his breakfast.
- I have politely declined invitations to parties, and with pouty lips and a grumpy expression, I shall be retiring to my bedchamber at a sensible hour.
- ‘His bed is through here’ I motioned towards the archway in the stone that led to his bedchambers.
- She escorted Estelle to her bedchamber and administered a draught to relax her, watching over her until she faded into a comfortable slumber.
- He took them up to their bedchamber, and settled her on their bed, removing her clothes and placing her under the covers.