Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(bedspread)cubrecama masculinecolcha feminine
- Ellie had hung a few pictures on the walls, brought a bright new bedcover and the room looked more lived in than it did before.
- Occasionally, a stenciled bedcover was pieced with traditional quilt blocks but was not quilted.
- She grabbed the bedcover from the bed and, as softly and as quietly as possible, she placed it over the still sleeping girl.
- Pick out a different shade with a bedcover and cushions.
- She laughed lightly and pulled the bedcover up over me.
- And she slid the book off Jack's lap and onto the bedcover.
- I had a light lunch, caught the mid-day news and weather - splendid, more rain and wind - and popped off for a nap under the bedcover.
- These colors would also have been appropriate for stenciling on the smooth cotton used for bedcovers, quilts, window shades or curtains, and table covers.
- When you are putting a decorating scheme together always think of the bedding - sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers and bedcovers - as an integral part of the scheme and not as an accessory or afterthought.
- He pulled out the red roses and threw their red, silky petals on the bedcover.
- I ran up the winding stairs, grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom, dropped my jeans, jumped onto my bed, and humped the soft fabric of the bedcover.
- Arona sighed heavily, and turned her face to the bedcover.
- I set his guitar case down on the blue bedcover and walk around Danny's room, looking around like I always do.
- Sitting upright, his knuckles paled as he clenched the bedcover firmly.
- His mom stood slowly, placing the picture on his bedcover as she did.
- He was surprised upon learning that he merely had to untuck the bedcovers to get under the blanket.
- He would be able to replace bedcovers and pillows if necessary.
- The basic purpose for making a quilt was to provide a warm bedcover.
- The bedcover over his head was jerked downward and he winced in the bright light that shone through his bedroom's French doors.
- Hastily, I flung the bedcover to one side, ready to jump out of this weird, bizarre place.
2bedcovers pluralmantas femininecobijas feminine Latin Americafrazadas feminine Latin America