Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pilar de la cama masculine
- Jorge's room looked like a miniature log cabin; the walls, floor and ceiling were all made to look like wooden logs, as did the bedposts that supported the bed on the far right side.
- Inside they found him sitting at the small wooden desk in the corner, his hat hung on one of the four bedposts and jacket thrown on the foot of his bed; the perfect picture of a cowboy.
- He stood and tied one end of the long line of sheets to one of the four sturdy bedposts and flung the long line out the window.
- M/s Merchant and Ivory's films resemble a small antique shop displaying old colonial cars, rosewood bedposts, long cotton gowns and unfiltered cigarette cases.
- She would not lie down but stayed on her feet, half asleep, holding on to the bedposts.
- The bedpost has been cleverly done with a golden rod fixed in the wall and white soft cloth hanging from it and tied on each front corner of the bed.
- There was a large queen size bed with slender bedposts that held curtains, the same color as the soft berry colored satin sheets that seemed to glimmer with the light, and plush white feathery pillows.
- He is speaking ironically to say that it is in resting snugly within the safety or [of] 4 bedposts that she will know what he means when he attacks the desires for him to go to the wars.
- In the corner I could make out a bed with glowing vines trailing snakelike up the bedposts and under the window sat a desk with a sea serpents engraved into the dark wood.
- The best solution in the nineteenth-century home was to drape mosquito netting over the bedposts, or over the desk where a writer was at work late.
- Long pieces of sheer pink fabric were draped over the high white painted metal bedposts and the bars above that attached them.
- There were women scrubbing the walls, the tapestries, and the bedposts.
- My bedposts have silver streaks and hold up a light purple canopy.
- She then buckled his old gun belt and gun (bullets and all) around one of the bedposts at the head of the bed.
- I traced the carved mahogany bedposts with my fingertips, and went to the window, blurry with dust and grime.
- I found it tossed on the floor and picked it up, and I found my stockings hanging drunkenly from one of the bedposts.
- He felt so small then, between the blankets and the bedposts and her healing hands, and he didn't want to wake.
- He took the plastic cover off the suit he had been given and hung it on one of the bedposts, and then made his way to the bathroom for a shower.
- Andy let a smile spread her lips and leaned against one of the bedposts.
- There was a bed with tarnished metal bedposts, a bureau holding his personal toiletries and a trunk that sat at the foot of the bed.