Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1postrado en cama
- It saved his life but left him severely disabled: unable to speak, bedridden, and paralysed for eight months before he died.
- He was bedridden and immobile, and literally nothing but skin and bone by the end.
- Anatoli, 38, has been bedridden for the last two years, crippled by the same disease.
- Lusty young rock bands and just about everyone else shuddered at the prospect of bedridden helplessness and a general loss of independence.
- She tenderly cares for her bedridden mother (euthanasia not being next on her agenda).
- They were an ancient bedridden couple, propped up side-by-side on pillows.
- And I was the last person to interview William Gerhardy, who was then bedridden and about 90.
- A woman calls on behalf of her husband, Luis, who is bedridden because of serious pain and swelling in his legs.
- Being bedridden and isolated eventually bores Christiane, so she requests her television set.
- Every 30-40 days I am bedridden with high fever, pain on both sides of neck and am unable to eat.
- During their stay, some of them have fallen ill and are bedridden.
- Like the English cartoonist Gerald Scarfe, John began drawing to while away the hours when bedridden as a child.
- When the evictors arrived at one home they found only a bedridden woman, Margaret Mackay, who was almost 100 years old.
- From then he was bedridden and he died in hospital 12 weeks later.
- But I'm not ready yet because it hurts a lot and I would be bedridden for at least eight months.
- About five years ago, she developed unbearable pain in her knee joints and has been bedridden since then.
- She has to make sure she turns the bedridden every two hours, or they will get bedsores.
- I have been bedridden for 10 years, so I have had quite a lot of different carers over the years.
- The old lady was helplessly bedridden but was nursed to health by this caring neighbour.
- The father-of-two was bedridden for months as he battled to overcome extensive injuries.