Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1lecho de roca masculineroca firme femininethe bedrock of his theory — los cimientos / la base de su teoría
- These terms were to remain as the bedrock of his artistic principles even though his manner and procedures of painting were to change quite radically.
- Give them a clear standard that is in accordance with the bedrock principles of our nation.
- We need cool heads, warm hearts and our bedrock values of fairness and equality to choose the right path.
- Surely patient confidentiality is one of the bedrocks on which good medical practice is based.
- Physics gave him a solid foundation, the bedrock for all his beliefs about the universe.