Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1hora de acostarse femininehora de irse a la cama feminineit's way past your bedtime — hace rato que deberías estar durmiendo
- The toothpaste business does not recur, but the bedtime antics carry on as normal night after night.
- Keep a regular bedtime hour, and make sure your bedroom is conducive to sleep.
- Before bedtime I am phoned by Jeff, an Australian I sometimes meet after Sunday church.
- Try to establish a regular bedtime routine, going to bed and getting up at about the same time each day
- At bedtime Karl has more medicine before his mother takes him upstairs on a chairlift and puts him to bed.
- Ten minutes a day, while drinking the bedtime cocoa, would be a jolly good start.
- At bedtime, I sneaked Ken away with me, and placed him on my bedside table for easy access.
- Go through the usual bedtime routine, say goodnight and leave the room.
- My bedtime was at nine, even during the school holidays, and before that I had to take the dog out for his nightly walk.
- The bedtime prayer, Kirtan Sohila is usually recited just before sleeping at night.
- A bedtime routine helps your baby to know what to expect, and to settle down ready for sleep at night.
- Try to create a bedtime routine, such as a warm bath and warm milky drink every night.
- The new additions to the gameplay and this new story keep me up till way past my bedtime.
- Very odd, I couldn't get to sleep at all - despite not going to bed til way past my bedtime.
- He would then insist on playing with his daughter until well past her bedtime.
- Until that moment she had thought it no more than a book of bedtime stories for children.
- It has grown out of a family habit of telling stories and reading aloud at bedtime.
- He got in late from a festival last night, hence my late bedtime - and has two days off, lucky.
- That said, I may well change my mind again tomorrow, but it's bedtime for now and my eyes hurt.
- Some parents let their children take turns staying up half an hour later than their usual bedtime.