Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Half an hour later, I left laden with gammon steaks, beefburgers, bacon, a side of beef, poultry, a bag of aubergines and two dozen eggs - all from local producers.
- Only the beefburgers and pork kebabs were slightly dry.
- And from the start of the next academic year new, although as yet unspecified, standards on the content of processed foods like beefburgers, sausages and cakes will be introduced with a view to reducing fat, salt and sugar consumption.
- A turkey burger is sweeter and lighter than a beefburger and can be teamed with all or any of your favourite burger toppings, from melted cheese to mustard or dill pickles.
- Here you will find pies, sausages, extra large beefburgers, all made on the premises fit to grace the finest of tables, not to mention the high-quality meats available.
- I had a beefburger with salad for €3.55.
- Apart from the beefburgers and sausages that were left in the fridge, of course;
- Prior to 1986 all beef from our old cows was going into ready-prepared meals such as beefburgers and hamburgers.
- Manufacturers could have to cut the amount of salt in beefburgers, bread, breakfast cereals, sausages and baked beans.
- Successes include organic beefburgers made with meat from a farm near Petersfield.
- They even make beefburgers - but only with the leanest beef, using a grill to get rid of most of the fat.
- The barbecue did a roaring trade and several hundred beefburgers and hot dogs were sold.
- I finished my beefburger and left a few of the more soggy french fries lying in a puddle of brown sauce.
- Freshly-made soups were hot, wholesome and tasty, the homemade beefburger was a thick, meaty challenge for the appetite, while the warm pasta salad and mushroom risotto was beautifully presented.
- Thieves stole a box of 100 beefburgers from a barbecue at Purton carnival.
- ‘No,’ said I, taking a hulking bite out of the nicest beefburger I've ever tasted.
- There are some nights when only a decent beefburger will do, don't you find?
- Suzanne picked up her beefburger.
- Time to cook my tea, a lovely large beefburger from my local butcher.