Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1buscapersonas masculinebusca masculine Spain informalbip masculine Mexico informalbíper masculine Chile
- They were the process of warning by a beeper or other sound emitting device, or the giving of an oral warning when the lifting platform was to be lowered -
- There were definitely more beeps now I was next to the fence, in fact the beeper almost sounded more urgent.
- The soft sound of a beeper went off, and Beth swore violently.
- Before the liftgate opens or closes, the van's lights flash and a warning beeper sounds.
- Well, I knew that, you know, with the gas, whenever you're running low, there's this little sound that goes off, a beeper, so I knew maybe an audible alarm would be good.
- This appears to weaken the car's defenses and the blonde will then be able to open both doors using a combination of her beeper and key.
- ‘Well, er, these beepers are to assist the blind,’ I was told.
- Impatient outer suburban types force the doors, setting the beeper off.
- When backing up, the horn should be sounded for all city vehicles first and not just rely on a beeper.
- Having your television programme or home music interrupted every two minutes by the loud piercing of the pedestrian crossing beepers, emanating from loudspeakers mounted atop pedestrian crossing light poles.
- Let's look at the reversing warning beepers that are commonplace these days.
- ‘Nice ride,’ I said, as he used the beeper on his keys to electronically unlock the door.